INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some information concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE LEGISLATION AND EXCEPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
About the types of cookies, there are five major groups:
Analytical cookies: collect information on the use made of the website.
Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting).
Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- _icl_current_admin_language_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e, _icl_current_language, _icl_current_admin_language_d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e, wpml_browser_redirect_test: These cookies respond to the WPML multi-language plugin and are responsible for identifying the user’s browser language to determine the language to be displayed on the web.
- viewed_cookie_policy: Cookies of internal use necessary for the operation of the display of the cookies policy of the web.
- wordpress_test_cookie: This cookie is used for the WordPress content manager to check if the browser has activated cookies.
- 1P_JAR: Google Analytics cookie to collect website statistics and track conversion rates. Expires a month since the last update.
- CGIC: Google establishes a series of cookies on any page that includes a Google map. While we do not have control over the cookies set by Google, they seem to include a combination of pieces of information to measure the amount and behavior of Google Maps users. Most cookies expire 10 years after your last visit to a page that contains a Google map.
- DV: Google Analytics cookie used to enable the function of registration of the origin of the user. The registered data will be, among others, if the user arrives at our website through direct traffic, from another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (indicating the keyword used and the source .. It expires at 4 minutes from the last update.
- CONSENT: Google Analytics cookie used to store Google map information for its operation. Expires on January 1, 2038.
- NID: Google Analytics cookie used for the operation of the captcha. Save a code to prevent user spoofing. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
- OGP: Google Analytics cookie to store user preferences and personalize ads. Expires a month since the last update.
- SNID: Google Captcha cookie for internal operation. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
- PAIDCONTENT: They connect with Google Analytics and serve to know, anonymously, how you have used this website.
- PREF: YouTube cookie that stores configuration preferences, such as preferred language, number of search results displayed per page, etc. Expires after 6 months since the last update.
- YSC: YouTube cookie that measures the reproductions of videos made by the user and records the “Like” or “Share video” events. Expires 5 months after the last update.
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE: YouTube cookie that tracks the videos visited that are embedded in the web. Expires at the end of the session.
- GPS: cookie de YouTube que registra una identificación única en dispositivos móviles para permitir el seguimiento basado en la ubicación geográfica del GPS. Caduca al finalizar la sesión.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO ELIMINATE THE BROWSER’S COOKIES
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click on Settings.
3. Click on Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click on Delete browsing data (empty the Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete scan history when exiting.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Remove.
7. Click on OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/kb/278835
Firefox Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history
2. Next to “Details”, click on the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the “Time interval to erase” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click on Delete now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari / Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click on Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData
Check the documentation of the browser you have installed.